May 3, 2007

Molly's First Foreigner

Our friend, Mark, from Smallhouse Records is here visiting us in Athens. We're thrilled to have him here. He came all the way from Australia just to hangout with us for a couple of weeks. After hearing about the time it took him to get here...3 1/2 hours from Melbourne to Auckland, New Zealand...11 hours from Auckland to Los Angeles...a 5 hour layover in Cali...a stop in Dallas where they couldn't land because of the weather...a 2 hour delay...a flight to Atlanta...and then a 1 1/2 hour car ride with Jason and Al to Athens...let's just say, I hope we're worth all that!

So, Mark is Molly's first "foreigner." She's never met anyone who isn't from the U.S. Pretty fun for her...and us. (I'll have to post a picture of Molly with Mark very soon. Right now, she's scoping him out and wondering why he talks "funny.")

In the meantime, you can check out Smallhouse Records and the good work they do online at: Smallhouse Records

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a terrific time!

I'll have to come out for a visit soon.

anna
listener #3...this is my never-used blogger account :)