June 10, 2007

Springtime Fun in Athens

We've had a fun few weeks. Bridal showers, weddings, old friends (and new ones), Molly cuteness...thought we'd give you a few snapshots of the fun around here.

Our next bride...We love you and miss you already, Shayna!

Mr. & Mrs. Rob Simpson
Almost 5 years...
Nedra, Kedron, Shayna & Me (Ruth's the little pop-up in front.)
Molly at play

Cutie Lily Kate with her dad, Parks, at Tate Mountain. Thanks for inviting us, friends!
Molly after a bath

Molly ready for summer in her GIANT sunhat!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

love the hat! trying to figure out how big of a hat I'd need to get that sort of coverage, but I'm thinking it might be a bit ridiculous in adult size :)

J. Harwell said...

Proportionally...it would definitely be ridiculous! I mean, this thing is HUGE on Molly...it almost fits my head. hee hee Picture yourself in an oversized sombrero...and that's about right. ha ha ha

milam33 said...

Is that Shayna Bailey? What's she up to now-a-days?
Ben