We had a fun day with friends today on North Campus. It was a perfect day for a picnic. Molly and Charlotte decided to pose for a picture. (Thanks, Jess!)
I think it goes without saying...but it was sunny.
I expect Jason to wear those sunglasses next time you're all down here. I think they'd go well with the tux he wore at Flashback.
They are completely adorable on our favorite girl, though =)
Oh, and Bishop Arthur J. Moore says hello. He's still hanging out on our bar, in the pile of general life stuff that seems to accumulate there. And everytime I finally forget about him, he seems to pop up and give me a scare.
1 comment:
I expect Jason to wear those sunglasses next time you're all down here. I think they'd go well with the tux he wore at Flashback.
They are completely adorable on our favorite girl, though =)
Oh, and Bishop Arthur J. Moore says hello. He's still hanging out on our bar, in the pile of general life stuff that seems to accumulate there. And everytime I finally forget about him, he seems to pop up and give me a scare.
Post a Comment