Now...if you were fortunate enough to know my dad, then you also know that he was NOT a runner...so the irony of a 5k run that Daddy would have created his own "shortcuts" in order to complete is pretty obvious.
A perfect Spring day in Columbus with lots of kids around and money raised...Dad would have LOVED it! Thank you, JP & Shannon, for honoring my dad in such a loving and appropriate way - through giving!
** My sweet Mom asked me to clarify that this is NOT a bottle of wine. It's a bottle of Mona Vie - a super-healthy (and tasty) juice that they were giving away at Dad's Run. (I think she wanted me to clarify since the run was held very early in the morning and didn't want people to think she was "drinking" at 9:30am!) hee hee
3 comments:
How cool is that??
And kiddo, I'm so trying to find some Dalelio traits in that poor child but Molly is STRAIGHT HARWELL! Hello Jason, Jr. I have always thought that Jason's face would be better suited on a girl - must be those delicate features of his. he he he :)
Jana...that's awesome!
I'm sorry I missed it...
Thanks for the not-wine clarification. I wouldn't have judged her for it, though. Let the lady do what she wants!
And I have to agree with Suzanne...that one picture of you holding onto the side of Molly is just you and a little Jason. Adorable! At least she's got your temperament.
Very, very cool!
Post a Comment