This was Mo's first year for "trick-a-treating" as she likes to call it. She loved it! (We're concerned that she's going to want to knock on doors for treats every day from now on.)
We had a great night over with the Scarboroughs. (We had a big group of adults and a few kids! I thought it was funny to see such a crowd walking the neighborhood.) We trick-or-treated at a few houses then went back to enjoy jumbalaya with the whole gang. Lots of fun!
And now...the photos...

Molly is a honeybee...not a bumble bee.

The trick-or-treaters ready for action...Molly, Cole & Charlotte

Family picture...somebody's very excited!

Our main mode of transport, Molly's "red,red wagon."

I was informed that this is a "pumpkin face." (Char is Wendy from Peter Pan, by the way.)

Our 1st house - Lee & Megan Jackson. Charlotte is looking back to let us know that Molly just went in the house. (Thankfully, the Jacksons are dear friends of ours.)

After the Jackson's house, we were completely over the hood on this costume.

Running down the hill to show Daddy her treats...
I love the blurry action photo!
1 comment:
She is so adorable! The sweetest little bee I've ever seen. You are such a lovely family. Eric and I put our halloween pictures on DianaEric.com. We didn't realize how scary Eric would be :)
Post a Comment