June 15, 2009

Girls' Day Out with Granny


Molly and I were in Columbus for my niece and nephew's BIG joint birthday party. Let me tell you...this is quite the event! It was a great day, and Mo had so much fun celebrating with Bradley & Jack. (I hope to have some pics to post later.)

My Granny (Molly's Great-Grandmother) decided that she was going to take her 3 great-granddaughters that were in Columbus last weekend for manicures and pedicures. I was allowed to tag along in order to document the event. There was a certain 2 year-old that was just too big for her britches after the whole affair! It was such a fun and very special day out for Molly! Enjoy the pics!
Charleigh
Bradley (the birthday girl)


In case you can't tell, those are pink fingernails and green toenails with white polka dots.
Granny & the girls

No comments: