August 5, 2009

Mo's Beach Trip


Mo had the chance to go to the beach without us the last week of July. (I know...I'm pretty sure I didn't go on vacation without my parents when I was 2 years-old.) Of course, she was with Gram & Granny...and Aunt Heather, Miss Roz, Mr. Glenn, and her 2 buddies - Bradley & Jack-Jack.

Thanks to Aunt Heather for documenting some of the cute (and strange) moments!
Celebrating Jack-Jack's 2nd Birthday

Not sure why Bradley is brushing Mo's teeth...but they were getting ready for the beach. Like I said, some of these moments were strange.

Jason would say this is "3 generations of stubborn." Good thing I wasn't there...that makes it 4 generations. And, yes, my Granny is 90 years-old.

All the cousins LOVE books!


I asked what she was doing, and Mo said, "I'm standing with my hands on my hips watching my Gram swim." Duh, Mom.


A night at Pier Park

And here's a couple of pictures of my super-cute nephew and niece...

1 comment:

Samantha said...

That girl is quite the traveler!