May 4, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

Okay...so A LOT has happened in the last few months, and I have photographic evidence of a fair amount of it. And it's time for you to see those photos because Jason Harwell hooked my camera up to the computer and downloaded the dozens - nay, hundreds - of photos that I've been forgetting to download since...well, February.

Again. Let's hit the highlights, shall we?

Jason turned 31...complete with breakfast in bed. Love Mo's bed-head!
We played hard & wrecked the living room EVERY day while it was too cold to go outside.
Silly faces...
Sam turned 6 months old and grew into the sweater "Aunt" Sarah knitted for him. Cute, cute.
Mo turned into a little girl. (Why does she look 7 years-old in this picture?)
At 7 months old, Sam grew into - and out of - his "Pop" hat.
We had lots of fun in Gram's backyard...
with silly cousins...
and an even sillier Uncle!
Mo got a "big girl bike with pedals" and has enjoyed riding it now that it's warm.
She has also enjoyed "explaining" things to Daddy.
She drew a really great pig...so we documented it.
At 8 months, Sam learned to retaliate from all the "love" he gets from his sister.
Nice hair-pull, Son.

We've also had Easter, ballet performances, a trip to DisneyWorld, and - of course - Sam is nearly 9 months old. (But that's another post for another day.) Hope this tides you over until I can get those pictures in order...

3 comments:

Sam said...

That is a truly amazing pig!

Unknown said...

thank you!!!!!

Callie said...

GREAT pig...far beyond what I think should be developmentally appropriate (key words, I think). It all looks so fun, and if you think THAT is a wreck of a living room, I want to move into your house!