October 14, 2010

Digging out

I won't even pretend that I've thought about updating our blog...or that I can give you a synopsis of the craziness that was 2 birthdays for small people in August - which carried over into September. I will just try to give you some brief updates over the next couple of days.

Sam turned 1 in fine style! He was excited about the big day and likes to show everyone that he's "ONE!"

He was hesitant about the cake to begin with but quickly warmed up.
And couldn't be bothered for a picture with his sister.
He probably would have eaten EVERY single morsel...but we took it away from him before he was completely ruined for vegetables.
Look at these cute party guests...they could pass for sisters, right? (Maybe it's just the matching bobs?)
Okay...I promise more to come soon.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Welcome back to blogland. Sammy boy is the cutest! {and Molly is so, so pretty} He looks so different to me...so much more like a big boy!