September 18, 2008

September with Kid Ridiculous

A long time ago, Jason nicknamed Mo, "Kid Ridiculous." I'm not sure if you live up to nicknames given to you...or if you get a nickname because of something you do or say. Either way, Kid Ridiculous fits our girl.

Some photos from September...
In her "birthday crown" given to her at school...getting ready to turn on my clock-radio for a Dance Party!!!
Crashed after school
So holy...reading her children's Bible in the middle of the afternoon!**See Note**
Why do girls wear big sunglasses?
Modeling her new green Weebuilt shirt
This is also MY "tv face"

** I took this picture of Mo reading because THIS is what I heard from the other room: "Hey Jesus. What you doin'? Oh, well. He say, 'Help me, Jesus.' Jesus say, 'That don't make any sense.'" I don't recall Jesus telling someone "that don't make any sense" so I had to see what story she was reading. It was the "Healing at the pool" from John 5. Where Jesus says, "Do you want to get well?" The man says, "I can't." She was right...Jesus should have said, "That don't make any sense." Maybe Molly is a Bible scholar?

2 comments:

Jim & Julie said...

Jana - seriously! I love this blog post. I love you guys! Molly - Miss Molly - is awesome!

Diana said...

That is too cute! I see the scholarly potential.