February 9, 2009

Coming Soon


Well...not that soon...but Baby #2 is coming! With that news, we had the following conversation in our house.

Me: Mo, do you want to have a baby at your house?
Mo: Yes, I do, Mama.
Me: Do you want a boy baby?
Mo: No.
Me: Do you want a girl baby?
Mo: No. I just want a regular baby.

Just a regular baby...coming around August 26th!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

If Molly needs help in choosing boy/girl (because we all know her opinion will determine the outcome!), she can come visit the Akins abode in a couple of months and see which one floats her boat!

YIPPPPPEEEEEEE!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Hanna has lots to share with her about why little brothers are evil =)

Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! John can't wait for another Harwell to play with... ok, he really needs to learn to play first.

Stacey said...

Well CONGRATULATIONS cousin!! It's been a long time!!

Found your blog through Candace Adams...

Let's chat!!
Stacey