We celebrated our New Year's Eve with a huge blowout...at 9:00pm sharp! We were in Blowing Rock, and the girls were ready to party with all the NYE goodies that Gram could provide. I love this picture! What in the world are they looking at????!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am in love with that last picture. TOO cute! glad you guys had a good time!
I've always been a big fan of the 9 o'clock New Year's party...although it admittedly works better when you're on the West coast and can say you're celebrating with New York =)
2 comments:
I am in love with that last picture. TOO cute! glad you guys had a good time!
I've always been a big fan of the 9 o'clock New Year's party...although it admittedly works better when you're on the West coast and can say you're celebrating with New York =)
Post a Comment