December 18, 2008

Christmastime is here...

I know, I know. You already know it's almost Christmas. Wanted to put up some pictures from our day of decorating. It was a couple of weeks ago, now, but I finally got around to downloading the pictures.

Mo is having a great time. Every time we're in a store that is decorated for the season, she asks, "Today is Christmas?" Not yet, sweet girl. Not yet. She also wakes up every morning, walks into the living room, and says, "Good morning, green Christmas tree." (It's going to be a sad day for the Harwells when that tree comes down.)
Needless to say, she was THRILLED to find a "Molly-sized" tree at the tree lot.

Trying to pick just the right one...

This ornament looks like Daddy's shoes...but not orange.

Molly kept saying that she was hanging "instruments" on the tree.
The Charlie Brown snowglobe has been a hit this year.

1 comment:

wormeyman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.