April 17, 2009

My Camera's Gone Missing

And by missing, I mean...it is somewhere in our little house, but Jason and I have searched high and low (and interrogated a certain 2 1/2 year-old) and can't find it ANYWHERE.

So...I have NO pictures of Easter morning and Mo with her basket. I have NO pictures of our week in Clermont with the Widlunds and our Rebuilt family. And I have NO idea how we could have lost that camera in our house.

I've got some pictures, though, from my wonderful sister-in-law who - thankfully - always has a camera!

Here are some from Easter...

the fearless egg hunters

family photo time

the Dalelios

ABD & Mo all hopped up on sugar

And then there's Jack...
This was actually from his Easter morning at home...but it's too cute not to put on the blog.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I have a few pictures from your visit, but we seem to have a computer virus and I'm not terribly literate at the Mac laptop. I'll send them as soon as my Dad gets here and fixes my computer!

Miss you guys...I'm definitely working on the YS conference/visit the Harwell's in November!