April 27, 2009

Then & Now

As a disclaimer...I'm stealing these pictures from Samantha Widlund in Clermont, Florida. (Like I said in the last post, I can't find my camera.) She takes amazing pictures, and she's not even a photographer by trade. She seems to always catch Miss Mo at just the right time.

We realized - of course - on this last trip to see our friends in Clermont that Molly had changed since they saw her last, but it wasn't until we compared her picture from last year's visit with this year's visit that we could see how much she'd grown.

Molly in April 2008


Molly in April 2009

2 comments:

Whitney Herndon said...

I cannot believe how Molly has grown either- she looks like such the little lady! One time when Eli was little my car keys went missing for about 3 months...we ended up finding them in the 3 ring binder section of a cookbook...go figure. Your camera will turn up in probably the oddest of places. :)

Sam said...

My nephew is a few months older than Molly and has developed an amazing ability at hiding my parents remote - everywhere from in the fridge to outside in the playhouse. I'm sure the camera will turn up soon!

And I give all photo credit to the subject - she is always one of my favorite people to take pictures of!