July 1, 2009

June in Review

June has been a busy month. Let's hit the highlights, shall we? (Admittedly, one of these things could be called a "low-light.") There are also some things I'm sparing you photographic proof of...potty-training success being chief among them!

(I know you've seen "crazy play-doh mustache" before, but I really like this picture.)

Doing things with Daddy in the mornings.
I believe this was taken on the way to the puppet show at the ACC Library.

Important business meetings over lunch at The Grit
(I promise, there's water in that cup.)



Afternoons at the pool with Miss Jess (and sometimes without.)

Big Girl Room - painted and moved into!

1st broken bone - a nice hairline fracture after tripping over Mom's big feet.
Followed immediately by...

1st "Get Well Soon" gift basket!!!

And - of course - gearing up for football season!
Isn't that what living in Athens is all about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jana,
Molly is just precious. I love seeing all the updates!

I really enjoy keeping up with your blog (ever since our 10 yr reunion)...I wish you were on Facebook, but until then, I will keep up with you here :)

If you are ever up in the NC mountains, let me know! I live in Asheville and would love to catch up. Email: Candice_Adams@us.aflac.com

Hope you are doing well and enjoying the summer!

Candice :)