September 2, 2009

Parents of Two

Nothing baptizes you into being the parents of 2 children like giving birth and then going to Parent Night at your older child's school in the same day. Now - granted - I did the birthing and Jason did the Parent's Night...but it's been a whirlwind since Sam arrived 2 weeks ago. We came home with Sam on Sunday, August 23rd...and Molly started school the next day!

Pictures from our first week home and Molly's 1st day of school...


Holding Sam before leaving for school
All the kids in our family have these blankets. Molly was concerned that Sam would take hers, but Granny made sure he got his own.
Whoever said newborns don't smile, never met Sam. (He's 4 days old here.)

When Mo was born, I took her picture every week in the same chair to see how she was growing. Here's Sam's one week photo in that same chair.

He's already very contemplative.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's one beautiful boy! Molly looks so excited holding him!

daniel & kirsten said...

Hey! Congratulations!!!! That happened so fast...crazy!!! I bet he's EVERY bit as precious as Molly! Can't wait to meet him one day. Daniel and I send our love! —Kirsten