September 26, 2009

4 Weeks, 5 Weeks...so I'm a little behind.

Sam was 1 month old on September 20th...and now it's a week after that. I'm slightly behind in posting pictures. (Sorry to the grandmothers for that.) He's growing like a weed, and I even found a fat roll on his leg last week. Of course, the size of the roll is relative to the size of his SKINNY legs...but we can tell that he's definitely growing.

A couple of his 4 week pictures...

Notice said fat rolls on those legs.

Now...on to 5 weeks. You'll notice the main difference is the amount of hair missing from the top of his head. One day this week, I gave him a bath and washed his hair. After his bath, he had what can only be described as male pattern baldness. It was such a noticeable difference that Jason walked in from work, and the first thing he said was, "Son, where is your hair?"

So...men, if your hair is thinning, you might want to stay away from Burt's Bees Baby Wash. ha ha ha

Oh, yeah...and he's got the greatest smile now, too.

No comments: