August 11, 2010

July Beach Trip

As I mentioned in the last post, we went to the beach to celebrate my Granny's birthday. We had a great time. Sam really loved the beach! He ate handfuls of sand and squealed in the waves. Mo picked up where she left off last summer - jumping waves as they crashed onto the beach and digging in the sand.



We thought keeping Sam in a baby pool would keep him from putting sand in his mouth.

We failed to think it through...


I didn't get a ton of pictures because I kept forgetting my camera in the house. But I'll do better next time we go to the beach - which is NEXT WEEK!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm officially in love with Sam Harwell. Could you tell him for me? Yes, no, maybe?

Boys.

They melt me.

Lindsey said...

Welcome back to BLOG WORLD! I too was one who kept checking and checking for an update. Love the photos of the kiddos getting beachy. Look forward to more!