August 11, 2010

The people have spoken.

And by "people" I mean, my mom, grandmother, mother-in-law, and a few "die hard" blog readers like Mrs. Quilico. So...here's a backlog of pictures from July. We're still working on August, but you've got to cut me some slack. Three of the four Harwells that live here have birthdays this month...so we've got a few things going on that don't involve uploading.

Enjoy...
Mo discovered the beauty of the homemade cape...

Sam now crawls toward the camera and poses. I've got him trained.

We took a trip to the beach to have a surprise party...


complete with dance performance by some silly kids...

for this little "angel" (whose age remains a closely guarded secret.)

Granny - here with only a handful of her great-grandchildren

The great-grands adore their Granny - plus, she let's them stay up WAY past bedtime to watch movies. Granny used to do the same for me and John Bradley. Of course, we were watching Lawrence Welk and The Love Boat.

1 comment:

TwoQuilicos said...

PTL, there are finally pictures of the Harwells that I can look at! I have been waiting over a month to read a new post, and I was tired of reading about July 4th :).

Your granny looks young.

p.s. So Yoder posted a link to your blog today on her post, and I almost commented to say that she can't link to you until you update, but then I checked and you had updated. You passed the test, my friend. Now you can be linked :)