March 8, 2011

Overheard at Home 3/8/2011

Jason comes in from Fuzzies practice, and the living room is littered with cars and paper hearts.

Mo: Look out, Daddy. There's a booty jam in here.
Jason: What?
Mo walks into the dining room where I am with Hannah & Laura - two of our fave big kids.
Mo: Mommy, what is it when you have a lot of jam?
Me: Huh? You mean, a traffic jam?
Mo: No.
Jason: You mean, booby traps?
Mo: YEAH! BOOBY TRAPS! We got a lot of booby traps!

Or booty jam.

Booty jam.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

These are probably my favorite posts. Love the Overheard at Home series!

Mary Ellen Ponder said...

Molly is one of the coolest kids ever. I sure do love the Harwell family!! :)

J. Harwell said...

We love you, too, Mary!

Linds...I know. Can you believe she says all this stuff? I mean, I know you can believe it...you've met and all.