April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend 2011

A trip to Columbus to see Gram, the cousins, and an exhibit by Bo Bartlett.



You've got to love a grandmother who'll let you wrestle her on the grass, right?

School of Charm, Bo Bartlett (2010)

Then there was the Saturday picnic and Easter egg hunt. Sam was ready...sort of.

I like to call this one, "Let's remember it the way it was."



"You say you got a prize, too?"

a meeting of the minds

Then it was back home for Easter Sunday at our church. It was followed by the egg hunt and potluck. A good time was had by all.

We even managed to get a couple of family photos...
Sunday morning

Sunday evening
(Thanks for the picture, Uncle Rob!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always forget our Bo Bartlett connection!

I was just talking to his son Eliot the other day! Craze-ee. :)