My children made me a video. Like how they introduce themselves to me? Like how they act like they're on a talk show? Like how what they like most about me is all the food I cook for them? Like how one of them is all over the other one?
It's a wonderful life.
3 comments:
Henry and I just watched this together and when it finished he said, "that was silly." He also later said, "happy birthday mommy." Thanks to you and your kids we are now celebrating my birthday again. Hooray!
LOVE it! Although I am never letting Andee watch this because she will wonder why her mommy doesn't cook breakfast or lunch. Apparently, you are slaving over that stove 3 meals a day!!!! :)
I'm just getting the chance to watch this...so cute! I love it when Jason asks them what they love about mommy..."I'm Sam!" :) RK told her teacher in pre-K (she asked her what Mommy's favorite things to do were) that I liked to eat O's for bfast (cheerios) and change sheets. Yep. Those are my favorites. :) Happy late birthday my friend...
Post a Comment