Last weekend, we got together and took some family photos with John Pyle. I have to say it...he should be YOUR family photographer. If you've got the time - even if you don't live in Columbus, GA - make an appointment with John and his lovely wife, Sally Anne.
He let us in on a sneak peek of some of the photos he took. (Click here to see them.) I mean, he captured our girl...smiley, serious, funny face...amazing. I can't tell you how fun this was for us even when Molly went into "I'm nearly 2 and I didn't have a nap" mode. John was great with the kids - and all of us - and took a ton of pictures. (He also promised to photoshop out the sweat and wrinkles! hee hee)
Oh, and I don't think he meant to put the kids photos in the "seniors" category. Maybe he was thinking about our "senior" Granny when uploading the pictures?
If you can't use the link, go to www.johnpylephotoblog.com. Then call to make your appointment!
3 comments:
those are AMAZING Harwell's!
Those are gorgeous...and if I ever find myself in need of some professional photos, I'll know who to call!
LOVE the pictures!
Gorgeous! Love the one of your Mom and the grandkids, but my favorite is the one of you and Molly. Stunning!
Post a Comment