July 8, 2008

So...we need a new camera. (New Pics Added)

I feel terrible for posting so infrequently especially for all of our family and friends who are relying on me to give them pictures of Kid Ridiculous. The truth is we have 2 digital cameras, and they both take the most awful pictures in the world. (One because it drains the batteries before you can turn it on and take a picture, and two because you have to use the flash at all times and even if you hold it still, the photos are blurry.) I have a film camera...I know, it's really old school...but it takes the most beautiful photographs. Of course, then I have to have them "developed" and scanned to post them to the blog. A lot of work...

So the long and short of it is, I need to buy a new pocket-size, high-quality digital camera. Until then, you'll still get sporadic updates and pictures of Miss Baby as I rely on the kindness of strangers (well, friends and family) to take pics of my little family.

Here's some semi-recent pics from this summer so far...you'll just have to trust me that we've also been to the pool and played outside and had bubble-blowing contests and been to Wonderful Wednesdays at school. (It's not all music festivals.) I promise...I'll look for a camera.


At City Stages in Birmingham to hear/support/love on our friends and label-mates, Jon Black & Micah Dalton

While we were sweating it up in Alabama, Molly was chilling out at Gram's house. I don't know who enjoys cuddle-time more, Molly or Granny?

At Athfest before Molly showed all the kids how to break it down while listening to a new favorite band, Jim & the Beanstalks

Molly with her buddy, Silas...two blonde cuties.

** Thanks to my amazing sister-in-law - who always has her camera - I've got a few more pics for this post. These are from early June at our niece's birthday party. (Notice baby girl's "porcelain" complexion.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim and the Beanstalks. TOO CUTE!

You have a wonderful family and I love lookin' at ya'--the whole lot!

I wouldn't mind seeing some evidence of the bubble blowing contest :)!

Samantha said...

Awww...we miss that little face!

So happy we got to spend a little time together and hoping to make another trip up to visit this winter =)