August 8, 2012

End of Summer 2k12

School started this morning, so it's officially the end of our summer.  (Sam has another 2 weeks...but he's still in preschool, so I'm counting the beginning of Mo's school year as our end.)

Let's recap the last few weeks, shall we?

Sam's new style...now that we're potty-trained, the bottoms are much more fun.

Last few playdates with Mo's BFF
Lost another tooth
Dinner with 2 of our fave big kids

Watched Daddy on It's Friday - on TV!!
Family get-together at Nanny & Grandpa's house
Mo saved $10 from allowance to give to Mercy Health Center (and added another $5 from her piggy bank.)  We are more than just a little proud of our generous girl!
pool times
pirate party with friends
rainy afternoon at the movies

Had a few dates while the kids were doing this...

at Gram's house!
Kids leading music at church
backyard playtime
Last day of summer - Mo's choice?  Donuts, of course!
 Leading up to this...first day of FIRST grade.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Every time I click on your blog, my brain shouts "We miss the Harwell's!". I'm so thankful we have these ways to stay in touch over so many miles. There's a small chance we might be in Florida next summer, and Hanna and I have already decreed that we won't be stepping on a plane unless we have a trip to Athens in our plans.
And tell Mo she's in good company - Hanna swallowed one of her teeth eating an apple!